Sabado, Marso 22, 2014

HAPPY 13th MONTHSARY

HAPPY 13th MONTHSARY


 ♡ Im glad & im happy that we've made it this far :') 
 I just hope we could last forever till the end ... 
 I hope we wont be apart, bcause 
 I cant afford to lose you one day :'( 
 I cant afford to see you with any other man out there :'( 
 I love you with all my heart & theres no space for anybody else 
 ♡ Im sorry I made you cry, overthink, imagine, dream & so on :'( 
 But I just want you to know that I will only love you, nobody else ♡ 
 We both owned each others heart & we wont be apart :')


 When I close my eyes, I see you. 
 When I open my eyes, I want to see you. 
There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.  To have you as my girl is my honour. Be with me always!  They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you. I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile.







Staying forever no matter how hard it is ❤ We'll prove to everybody that we can last forever ❤
My world has no meaning without you. You are the reason for my smile. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you. You make my heart melt! Life has never been better, thanks to you, Love ko! 



I miss you, we should get together soon! I would wait for an eternity to be with you.
 I will love you forever and always. When  I close my eyes, I see you. 
 When I open my eyes, I want to see you.  There is nothing I can do without  thinking of you. 
 To have you as my girl is my honor. Be  with me always! 

 


They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you. 
 I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile. I’d like to wake up next to you  every  morning! You take my breath away. 

 My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you. 
 I love you_. All I need is ‘U’ If I was your bed, you’d sleep on top of me! 
 I will miss you while you’re far away from me and I will wait to see you soon. 



Just wanted you to know that someone is thinking of you! That was be me ❤ My world is a happier place because of you. I love you. Every second, I’ve missed you. 

I’m the luckiest man in the world to have you as my girl! You have my heart, keep it safe. I’m never going to let you go. I’ve been thinking about you. Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. If I’m the reason for your smile, you’ll never get a reason to frown. I love you, I miss you and I can’t wait to see you.



No matter how many time you make me cry to sleep, make me sad in class or whatsoever I'll still love you with all my heart . No other girls can replace you ♡ 

You're special, you're the most important girl in my life apart from my Mom :') No matter what, you going to be mine forever & i wont change that ♡ 


I just want you to remember that, I love you so much!




I love you more than most x infinity x infinity xx :* I love you from the bottom of my heart :* I love you with all of my heart :* And I wont ever leave you for any reasons ;') ♡ I wont fall for any other girls, I'll fall for you ONLY :* I love you !

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento