Huwebes, Enero 23, 2014

HAPPY 11Th MONTHSARY to my LOVE :)


HAPPY 11Th MONTHSARY to my LOVE :)
First Of All Ang GWAPO KO :"DDD

OH HAH! ALAM MO YAN MY LOVES :D HEHEHE!
GAME NA NGA 
Serious Na nga -_- HEHE :)))
ENGLiSH NA !



**** It’s been 11 months fall in love with the man who makes me smiles when i cry and picks me up when i’m down and still loves me at my best.
:) As endless as forever our love as will stay together you’re all i need to be with FOREVERMORE  :) I LOVE YOU HONEY LOVE!! :)

Kapit Bisig Lang Love :)) . AJA HAHAHAHA ! Kaya natin Lahat ng Pag subog :D
sabi nga ng iDOL mong TEAM NEVER SAY DiE :D (Ginebra) :DD

**** You are the smile in my face, tears in my eyes, you are the thoughts in my head, & my dream every night. You will never be anyone but you will always be my only one babe. I feel so blessed that God had picked you, just for me. And for this slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only You and I can understand.

**** I'll never regret the day I give my heart to you for I love what i am doing. The first time we know each other, first phone call, the first text, everything you said, like everything was put into place and it all made sense. I'm learning from you everyday, I've never been this strong, you change me since the day I've known you, and you help me grow as a person. :)

***I am writing you this letter to tell you that i love you so much and that i can't find any words to describe my feelings for you. At the same time, I would like to thank you for all your patience I know it's hard to be with me, it's hard to understand my immaturity. it's hard to always forgive me :( but you did, you never leave me. I will always believe in our promise ''walang iwanan, kakayanin natin to'' no matter what, i will always be yours. Hinding hindi kita iiwan, okay? :*
I love you like no other. I beg God to bless our love always. 


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY LOVE 














Looking forward to a wonderful life with you.. You are my life now :'>

EHEM ! EHEM ! EHEM :D
Right now,I really want to hang out with you and spend some time with you. Like other couple do. But just thinking that you love me and you care for me is like having you beside me. Even though your far far away from me,I can feel your love. I hope you feel mine too Love ♥ I'm trying to do everything just to be beside you even though I'm not. Do I make sense? :p But I know you get it,right? (HAHA! ano daw?)
Of course you get it,we connect like bluethoot kase,diba? :p (Okay ang corny ko na HAHAHA ! Always naman :) :p)

Na Ala-ala ko ung First Kiss Mo Sakin :D KiLiG MUCH Ako Love HEHEHE! :*
Alam kong sakin Mo lang Ginawa yon :) Kaya mahal na mahal kita eh ^^


11th Chapter done! Next! 12th Chapteeeeer!!!! :D ♥ Ano ba yan! Exited na akoooooooo ♥

Hey you! My love! You know what? Maybe you know this already because I tell it you every time. You know? I love you soo much ♥ Kayang kaya natin to ♥ Continue to be strong and patient as you are now ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ i LOVE YOU ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  KiLiG MUCH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥    ♥ 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento